Monday, August 18, 2008

Santa, I want Michael Phelps for Christmas

Yes, I have a boyfriend. Yes, perhaps I sound shallow. No, I don't care what you think. And yes, Michael Phelps is my hero and an extremely cute one at that. Star struck? Only mildly. *winks* Anyways, I watched every race he was in..since the 2004 Olympics and before that. I remember the trials before that and the 2000 Olympics. And at the 2004 Olympics in Athens I desperately knew I wanted tickets to the Beijing Olympics to watch him swim. And then when I went to Baltimore that fall..I wanted to see him so bad (since that is where he is from) I'm dead serious. And now, that he is done swimming in the 2008 Beijing Olympics, I'd like to say HA! I was a fan longer than everyone else, and I've wanted to have this babies longer than anyone else. (the last part is kind of a joke) And I'm on my way to getting an autograph. (this part is for real) I don't care if I have to drive to Baltimore..I will get it. (Although I think there are other ways) He is just so talented and like I said..soo cute and goodlooking..(woo I do sound shallow don't I? oh well) But I can't even imagine being the best at something in even the state let alone the nation, the continent, and oh yeah...the stinking world! =O That's just majorly impressive and I salute him for that. And yes, Santa if you are listening I do want Michael Phelps for Christmas. Thank you.

Who writes (and appears crazy)
Stefjenny

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stefanie,

Have you been naughty or nice? After checking through my list, I have decided that there is just not enough of Michael Phelps (even if he is a giant) to divide up to give a little bitty part to each star-struck person. So, instead I will give you...let me see...strains to think...yes I will give you a little tiny-weeny itsy-bitsy part of that other sorta, kinda hot guy on One Tree Hill...ummmm what's his name? Oh phooey...I can't remember so no boys for you! How bout some candy instead? I know you like chocolate!!
Signed,
Santa

Stefjenny said...

haha..no..I dont want to share..I want all of him..or I will bludgeon you Santa..I will I will

Anonymous said...

Dear Stefanie,

That is definitely being naughty to threaten me. I do not care to be bludgeoned! Michael can not be delivered. I am sorry to disappoint but he cannot fit into the sleigh and gift wrapping would cost a fortune. It is out of the question.

Think of something else or Santa will just have to skip the castle this year. How sad for you!

Signed,
Santa

A. said...

Gosh Stef, arguing with Santa...what has this world coming to...

Ahem.
So um Santa, by the by, can I have Ryan Lochte?
*cough*

A. said...

*come to...what has this world come to...

sorry, I couldn't leave it like that. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

As long as everyone else is on the subject, Santa, can I have James McAvoy? I'll settle for either Peter or Edmund from the Narnia movies, although I know I'd have to wait a few years for Edmund. :) Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

My Dear Alysha and Karin,

There seems to be a plethora of requests for boys this year and not enough to go around. Would you like Santa to bring you a teddy bear instead? They can be softer, cuter, listen better, absorb tears and many times they can be used as weapons. Mrs. Claus has hurled one at me a time or two! Reconsider your request and I may swing by the "castle in the clouds" and bring you one.

Signed,
Santa

Anonymous said...

Well I hate to burst your bubble, missy, but I've been following Phelps since the 2000 Games in Sydney. He has a similar chest indention to my brother [though my brother's is more prominent], so that has intrigued my mother and I. Sorry to steal the title from you :-/

But I will leave Phelps for you if I can have Peirsol.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "share the title" -- not "steal the title"

But you know what I mean.

Stefjenny said...

no no Lynn..if you look it says I watched him in the 2000 Sydney Olympics..which I did..but I didnt think he was super goodlooking until Athens..but I waited for him to come back in Athens..so it seems we are at a stand still..but if I remember correctly..didnt you want jonathan horton according to facebook? I have said nothing but Phelps for 2 weeks. And...my autograph is on its way ;)

Anonymous said...

I know.. hence the "share the title" because we've both been watching him since 2000.

And I said nothing about being his biggest fan or only being his fan. Just saying that I've also been A FAN for as long as you.. so you can't say "I'd like to say HA! I was a fan longer than everyone else" because that's not true.

Stefjenny said...

okay..longer than those who just jumped the bandwagon..bc a lot of people just did..and I am a bigger fan..bc I think I am downright obsessed right now..lol

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,

I guess this year I'll settle for a teddy bear or two. But could you please put me high up on the wait list for boys for next Christmas? I'd really appreciate it.

Karin

PS Please make my teddy bears extra soft and huggable. :)

A. said...

Dearest Santa,

I too will take the teddy bear, but could it be a panda bear and could it be really big and snuggly? :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa,
I hope that Stefanie wasn't too dissapointed when you had to tell her that there wasn't enough of Michael Phelps to deliver to her. It's probably a good thing that you didn't tell her this was because you were delivering all of him to me. I hope you will keep this quiet because it may place a strain on our friendship. She just wouldn't understand that Michael and I are perfect for each other; I mean, we're both tall, lanky, good natured and slightly camera shy, amongst other things. Anyways, Santa, I can't thank you enough for keeping this to yourself and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months. Sincerest regards,

Amy

Stefjenny said...

Amy..did you read the comment about bludgeoning Santa?..you're next. And Michael Phelps picked me when Santa asked..so back off.

Anonymous said...

Stefanie, I can't believe Santa would betray me like that! And may I point out again that Michael and I have some distinct similarities; another one being that I'm as likely to be bludgeoned by you as he is =). Lol, you know I love you.