Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dear, Summer '08, it's been great!

And I hate to say goodbye but fate just cant be late
so I must wait til we may have another date.
And oh, please don't be late or I will leave some bait for you by the gate in a crate by my Australian mate.
Til then I will be in a different state at a school that is "first rate" *snickers* *straightens up*
But you have my most favorite trait..
I can look straight and see you coming despite what I might have ate
And I will skate through the year to see you again and we'll have a clean slate
Oh, and it will be oh so great, and once again I just cant wait.

This dorky poem (that I spent too much time on) pretty much says it all. School is starting again next week, and summer has left me to go be with the south americans...lol..stupid equator. Well, I suppose that isn't a horrible thing. I am just really attached to summer and all that it brings, and I dont really feel motivated to do school work, but that's okay I suppose. Hopefully, I will be rearing and ready when I get there. Adam is here this week and we've been having lots of fun being silly, and I wish he didn't have to go on Monday *puppy dog face* =[ I'll talk to you later, especially you Covenant people. Laters!

Who writes,
Stefjenny

2 comments:

A. said...

*giggle*
Your poem made me smile.
You are insane, and that my dear is why I love you so much.
I can't wait to see you...EEEK...tomorrow...gah I gotta get packing. *gulp*

Anonymous said...

StefNef, I had such a great summer I feel a pang inside every time I remember the good times I had and know that that period of my life is over. Every new chapter has its pros however, and I know that being with you, Lysha and Karin is going to translate into as many good times as I had over the summer, if not more!! Love you babe and don't hate me for the comment I'm going to make on your previous blog =).