Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Rundown

So I have yet to write a post about what I am up to or to update on the current status of my life, and because I don't have a clever and witty idea for a funny post I am instead going to give a short update about life right now since after all this is my first week back at Covenant.

Adam left on Monday and then I packed nonstop until I left on Tuesday morning and got myself all moved in. I have decorated the room with a bunch of new stuff that I got at random intervals. It's super cute if I do say so myself. My phone wasnt working in my room which was mega annoying and after two frustrating trips to verizon they gave me a new phone so I can actually talk and text people now (although don't text me for a while bc I dont have many texts left for the month and I would rather you call than text me a conversation) Also, I went to my basic design class on friday and dropped it an hour later...seriously, I'm not even joking..I really did. It sounded like fun, but required a lot of drawing and those who know me know that I am drawing impaired..I am still artsy in my own way with things like photography and I have a knack for decorating and color scheming and if you ask me mixing and matching clothes is an art too. Anyways, but drawing I cannot do, so I dropped the class and I am instead taking English Syntax which yes does not sound incredibly exciting but I took the prof and a similar class last semester and did really well in it. So, I still have my 16 credits, and Amy will be in that class with me so that will be fun. =] I have two night classes this semester *bleck* but they are my education classes so hopefully I will enjoy them more *hopeful look* But other than that, not a whole lot has been going on except already some big laughs and funny quotes to remember. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, and that everyone will have a nice labor day even though I still have classes. Although that seems very wrong to do labor on labor day..oh well..I don't make the rules...unfortunately..Anyways, catch you all later and I will try to think of something entertaining and goofy to write about although I am not sure it will be as good as my Michael Phelps blog ;)

Who writes,
Stefjenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be very excited about being in Syntax for the sheer fact that I am in it...=). And I totally agree about Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

I agree about Labor day too. And I'm not sure that anything can ever inspire as much talking as your Michael Phelps blog. I mean, Santa even talked about it, for pete's sake. I have no doubt, however, that someday you will top it. :)