Friday, October 10, 2008

YAY for the Weekend! Boo on Nanking!

So..I'm uber glad it's the weekend. I can't believe I made it through this week but I did. Next week will be super crazy too..starting like *looks at watch* okay really right now. I have this 225 page book to read and a 5-7 page paper to write about it..that I havent had the chance to start on yet. But hopefully I will finish it by Sunday afternoon so I can write the paper by Wednesday. *sighs* The book is Rape of Nanking which is why I have the boo on nanking thing at the top of my page. This weekend is homecoming weekend, so we have the usual annual traditions, including one of my roomies and I's favorite activities, Jazz on the Overlook. People usually get all dressed up and go out to swing dance outside. This year it will be on the new Dottie Brock Gardens =) It's pretty cute over there, especially when they decorate it with little christmas lights and stuff. So it should be fun. I also have to get some practical service hours in either tonite or tomorrow. I think Amy and I are going tonight to do some stuff, because I have still lots of hours to do. Sad day =( Anyways..I think that is all I have to report. Pretty boring I know, but it's the end of week, you're lucky I'm still upright and slightly coherent.

Who writes,
Stefjenny

P.S. I made it through October 6th..who knows how I did on the presentations, but I made it =)

2 comments:

A. said...

I agree...boo on Nanking!
You'll make it...we both will. :-)

Anonymous said...

Um, so I want to come visit you the weekend before Thanksgiving.. any chance that's possible? I know you'd be busy with school most likely, but I'll stay out of your way. I can entertain myself whenever you're busy, and it'd be the perfect time.. I have the entire week off, so I could come up Friday after work/Saturday morning and stay until Monday night/Tuesday morning? WE COULD WATCH OTH MAYBE! Lemme know!!!