*scary face*
So I've been dreading October 6th for like the last three weeks now, because I have two!!! group presentations that day, and I super duper hate public speaking. Like hate is an understatement. It's terrifying to me, and I dread doing it for like weeks, especially if I don't have a good handle on what to say. It is an actual fear of mine. I hate professors make you do it, because they have to know that some peole would rather die than speak out loud..that would be me. When speaking in front of peeople, my face gets red, my voice starts to shake, my hands start going, and I start talking altogether too fast. It's awful.. Anyways, tomorrow is written on my calendar as the day from the underworld. *sighs* Oh well..time never stands still right? I will get through it..even if I dont know how to..or even if I dont do the hottest job. I guess what irritates me the most is the research I was trying to do for one of them completely pooped out on me. I was reading all these pages and copying and pasting and writing important facts down..but then the computer shut off and I lost all of it..all of my work..so now..I am a crappy group partner.. =( It's tragic really..oh well I guess..c'est la vie..Pray for me tomorrow if you read this...and if you get the time...well that is all for today..short post..
Who writes,
Stefanie

4 comments:
you'll be fine. :)
You're almost doooooooooone! *hug* I love you and this day shall pass. You won't be stuck in it, and you did well earlier on the other presentation, so don't worry!
*squish* You can do this!
How'd it go?? Sorry I didn't see this beforehand so that I could pray for you, but I'm sure it went well :) I know what you mean about public speaking.. it's like we're the same person!! I love you and hope to hear from you soon.. I answered your questions, so let's keep playing comment-tag!
Well you made it through babes and your still alive Congratulations. Good job babes. Love you bunches babydoll
Post a Comment