Sunday, October 12, 2008

Irony

So I read 140 pages in Rape of Nanking yesterday.

An hour after I finished reading for the day (after like 6.5 hours) she sends an email telling us she is postponing it a week and a half.

Figures.

That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

School sucks. Let's drop out and marry rich doctors.

Anonymous said...

But hey, you're way ahead! And it's not due this week! And it's fall break at the end of the week! And I can't think of anything else positive! Enough with the exclamation marks! Yay!
Yeah, dropping out and marrying rich sounds pretty good right about now.

A. said...

hehe...I'm a tad upset too, but yeah we are ahead and it'll be less work over break.

I love you (even if you do poke my 'wounded' arm) ;-).

*mwah*

Anonymous said...

So I finally caught up on OTH.

It was awesome.

Let's talk about it.

And let's also talk about how I'm 98% sure I'm coming to see you in a MONTH!