Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stefanie's Laws

So has anyone ever heard of Murphy's Laws? You know the laws like "if you fiddle with something long enough it will eventually break," or "if anything can go wrong it will."

Well I'm thinking I'm starting to compile a list of my own list of laws that apply to myself. The first one being:

1.) If it is a school break, you will get sick. (And if your boyfriend is here it will last just while he is here and then magically go away..but dont worry it will be really bad while he is here.)

So for 4 days I was permanently best friends with starvation and flat sprite thanks to food poisoning at Chili's where I will never ever go again.

My second law is:

2.) If there is anyway to possibly get hurt, you will find it. If there is a window open, your hand will get smashed in it, corners on furniture? your leg will find it. A phone charger lying on the floor? Your legs will magically get wrapped up in it and you will fall flat on your face. You get the picture.

The third law is:

3.) Everything must come at one time. We cannot space things out for you sorry, that would make you happy. Instead, we will make sure you have to hyperventilate and run around screaming, "the sky is falling" so that the world may laugh at your busy insane little self.

Okay..that is all for now. I am sure I will have more of those. I hope everyone else enjoyed their break. I am skipping school thursday and friday so I get a second break. The reason is because my best friend's wedding is Sunday and I didnt feel like driving all the way back here. So yay for me! But sadly there is no Adam here now. =( See law #1

Who writes,
Stefanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya...I don't much like that number 1...

A. said...

Hmm...
I think you need a bodyguard...
I'll look into getting you one for Great Pumpkin Day. :-)
I love you! See you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Amen. A-MEN.