Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy as a Beaver

So...I havent had any time to write lately. The rest of my fall break went well..no more food poisoning for me so that's good. Stefani and Aaron's wedding was very lovely..one of the best I've ever been to. I loved every minute of it..it was so nice to be outside and dancing. :) I've been busy trying to do lots of schoolwork such as working on my intercultural experience project and I havent even started that 10 page paper..both things due before Thanksgiving. Once again, professors want you to suffer before you are allowed to eat turkey and get fat. But the good part is that I dont have to do hw during break. I've also been helping out with the fall play for practical service, because you see I wasnt busy enough already. *c'mon get real face inserted here* But my mind is shot for funny things to write about. I could write about the election, but that would mostly just make me irritated. I could talk about how desperately I need to get away from this place..but that would irritate people. So what am I going to do. Be mindless and post a survey here. Okay? (you have no choice so just say okay.) ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay :P

A. said...

I love you Stefanie Rae! You can do it...just a bit longer and things will get better. :-)