Alphabet Surveyyy
[a]ge: 20
[b]estfriends: they know who they are
[c]hoice of meat: umm..steak, chicken, and turkey
[d]ream date: going to a garden
[e]xciting adventure: traveling europe
[f]avorite food: chocolate!
[g]reatest accomplishment: graduating salutatorian
[h]appiest day of your life: anyday I'm with my family or Adam
[i]nterests: lots and lots and lots of things
[j]ello?: the red one..strawberry is it?
[k]ool-aid?: the red one..what is it?..fruit punch?..basically I like red stuff
[l]ove: yes..what about it?..I like it
[m]ost prized posession: I have several of those..my jewelry box from my grandma mootzer, my necklace from adam, my salutatorian medal, the locket from my parents
[n]ame: Stefanie Rae
[o]outfit you`re wearing: boxer shorts and a tshirt
[p]izza topping: pepperoni only!
[q]question most asked: what?..no really what does this mean?
[r]adio station: star 102.1
[s]ong: right now?..Mercy
[t]elevision show: OTH!!!!!!
[u]r favorite movie: The Sandlot
[v]aluable things in life: family, friends, love, my Savior
[w]here you live: college right now
[x]yz: umm..sure
[y]your biggest secret: if I told you that would make it not a secret..
[z]odiac sign: Gemini
umm..so read below please for the rest of the blog entry..it wont let me combine the two..thanks! :)
Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

No comments:
Post a Comment