So..if you know me you know that I pretty much LOVE babies. If you didnt know that then you really don't know me well yet, or you are ignorant, blind, and deaf. Anyways, I am pretty much obsessed with babies and children. They pretty much rule my world with their cute presence. Speaking of which I am babysitting tonite :) Yay me! Anyways, that is besides the point. Okay, since I was 12 when I attended the Red Cross Babysitting course, I have been babysitting every chance I get. I mean I babysit way more than the average human has or will. It's true. Ask anyone! My nickname at my church was baby lady..I kid you not. Okay so I have babysat a bunch at church- the pastor's triplets and their little one, Matthew and Rachel, and recently at school I have a regular babysitting for a 2 year old named Julia who btw is just presh (except during dinner time). So pretty much since I turned 12 or 13 I have been waiting to have a baby, which obviously I cant do because hello I am 20 and not married and in college. So I still have a few years. However, my siblings are 32 and 28 and I have been waiting for them to get married and have babies. I have been waiting for like 8 years..and nothing..they werent even married. My sister is getting married in December and my brother just got married to Kendall last July and they were like no no we're waiting until spring 2010..and I was like dang..still not auntiehood for me.. BUT God always likes to have different plans for us then we have for ourselves. So on approximately May 20, 2009 I will have either a little niece or nephew. I am mega uber stoked and excited. =D Like cant even convey to you the excitement. My sister and I want it to be a little boy to carry on the Prager name, but I will be happy with either. But yep, I'm going to be Aunt Stef..I'm pretty much obsessed! Okay, now time to go babysit some other cuties!
Who writes,
Stefjenny

3 comments:
The best part about being an aunt: spoiling the kid and then handing them back over to the parents. :) Hooray for aunthood! (if that's a word....I'm gonna go look it up in the dictionary)
I'm going to be a Grammy!!! It just doesn't get any better. I join you in being uber mega excited. Let's dance...
That's soooo exciting! *grin*
BABY!!!
Post a Comment