So last year I made a poem about Summer 2008 ending..this year it will obviously change because I'm having to rhyme with nine instead of eight...so..umm..there
Oh how I loved Summer 2009
where the sun didnt always seem to shine
because the rain crossed a line
and said this world is all mine.
But I still adored Summer 2009.
Chic-fil-a was my favorite place to dine
and I realized my boyfriend is oh so fine.
But he is gone so now I must pine
Oh I think I might have to drink some wine
but no says the contract sign
I musn't drink anything from the vine.
No, no..*sighs*
Oh Summer 2009 you were just so divine..
TADA!!!!! and I wrote that in 5 minutes I'll have you know. Big news coming up..well I guess it's big and I guess it's news..but regardless I have something to share next time around..well maybe next time..ehh, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out.. :)
Who writes,
Stefjenny

1 comment:
I like! Very nice, indeed. :)
Post a Comment