Do I have the summer blues?
hmm..no..not exactly. I no longer have a job..no I wasn't fired..no I didn't quit..it's basically a long story of people not keeping their word so I basically have no job because they don't need me to work..which is a load and a half meaning I'm too lazy to start you and too cheap to let you work.
On the plus side? I got to spend all week with my nephew last week. That was a lot of fun. He's 5 weeks old now and he is squirming and noisy and I love him to pieces! It's already hard not to spoil him to pieces..I got him two presents yesterday..lol
Next week: Adam's parents are coming for a few days and will be here for the 4th of July. It will be good to see them again and show them my side of the country. :)
I don't have much to report..I would write some kid stories but I'm really bitter about the whole thing...so ask me on the phone or something or send me a message and I should be able to share some.
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Who writes,
Auntie Stefjenny :)

1 comment:
oh I'm so sorry the people didn't keep their word...not fun. I hope you are having fun with baby and I hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment