Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good break!
Well, we finally did it. The semester is over, and Christmas Break is here. YAY! It's a good feeling to know that I don't have to do school work until the middle of January. Don't you agree? *basks in that glow for a moment* *shakes body back to reality* Okay, so December was a busy month for me. My boyfriend came to visit me the first weekend of December and to go with me to my sister's wedding. My sister was married on the 6th and I was in my third and final wedding for the year. I'm a pro at being a bridesmaid. I'm starting to feel like the girl from 27 dresses. =) It was a lovely wedding and now the new married couple are staying with us for the holidays. Adam and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on the 16th of this month. Well we tried to celebrate the best we could with finals and being away from each other. We celebrated a little bit early. He sent me the most beautiful roses which are sitting in the family room as we speak. =) Also, on Tuesday I will know if I'm going to have a nephew or a neice. I'm most excited to find out. I think it's going to be a little boy but we shall see. Also, on the 29th of this month I am flying out to Kansas to spend New Year's with Adam and his family. I'm pretty excited. It's only my 2nd time out there so I'm looking forward to it. hmm...am I missing anything? I'm not sure. I dont think so. Next time I'll try to write about my topic of interest piece.
Merry Christmas Everybody!!!
Who writes,
Stefanie Rae

No comments:
Post a Comment